Greetings for the day,
This is Lucky from Gallega Software Solutions.
We have a Peoplesoft Project Manager position at Austin, Texas with one of our clients. If interested in below job description, please revert with your updated resume and the following details ASAP. Thank you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or 678-922-8027
Position: Peoplesoft Project Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
· Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will not be considered for this opportunity and the resume will not be submitted to the customer.
· 5 years Programming experience with PeopleCode, PeopleTools (including Application Designer and Application Engine), SQR, SQL, and COBOL.
· 4 years PeopleSoft Financials implementation and/or upgrade experience, including software development of
· 4 years Accounts Payable and Purchasing modules.
· 4 years' Experience with Oracle.
· 4 years' Experience with Unix, Korn Shell, and data migration.
· 4 years Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
· 1 years' Experience developing in a PeopleSoft 9.2 environment.
· 1 years' Experience developing reports with Crystal Reports and BI Publisher.
· Degree 4-year college degree with a major in Computer Science or related degree.
· 2 years' Experience with projects and software development involving CAPPS Financials.
Position: WebSphere Message Queue (WMQ) Administrator or Apache MQ
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
· IBM Technical Certification desired
· Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field OR equivalent work experience
· Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions
· Experience in WebSphere MQ runtime topologies and architecture
· Experience in performing WebSphere MQ migrations
· Experience in WebSphere Message Broker runtime topologies and architecture
· Experience in creating, configuring, debugging DataPower services
· Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting of DataPower appliances and services
· Experience in performing DataPower firmware upgrades
· Experience in Middleware application security architecture and performing application deployments (Websphere Message Broker and DataPower)
· Experience in WSRR Promotional tasks
· Experience in HA clustering and failover
· Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (AIX, HP-UX, Linux and Windows)
· Experience in Mainframes (Z/OS, Unix System Services)
· Experience in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
· Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (JMS,(S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
· Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
· Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
Lucky | Sr. Recruiter | Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8027 | Fax: 215-827-5699
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.gallegasoft.com
Address: 1005, Alderman drive, Suit#110, Alpharetta, GA-30005.
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment