This is Atul from USG and we have requirement for the Position Senior Performance Test engineer. I am sending the Job description to you. If you interested than please reply me with your updated resume.
Position: Senior Performance Test engineer
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 7+ Months
Interview: Phone and Skype
Title: Senior Performance Test engineer
The Senior Performance Test engineer's primary focus will be to drive the development and delivery of optimized and scalable applications.
This team member will quickly learn multiple software and infrastructure stacks. This team member will collaborate with the software delivery team and Architects for understanding NFR, performance test planning requirement.
scripting and execution.
This team member will serve a liaison between the testing, business, development, infrastructure and architecture teams so the ability to communicate and collaborate is a must and will report to Architect on day to day basis).
The Senior Performance Test engineer will work within the agile/scrum development models.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 4-7 yrs of related work experience with load and performance testing
4-7+years of related work experience with load and performance testing
• Programming or scripting language skills such as Ruby on Rail, Python, C/C++ and Java.
• Understand the JVM internals from performance point of view.
• Understand JMS and Message Queue Providers like HornetQ/ActiveMQ.
• Knowledge and experience in New Relic is preferred, AppDynamics/DynaTrace is desirable
• Expertise of correlation and parameterization to achieve user emulation is a must
• Expertise of XML/JSON/Restful APIs and C++/Java/JSP usage in scripts is a must
• Experience with HP Performance Center/LoadRunner performance test execution is a must
• Knowledge of performance testing lifecycle is a must
• Knowledge of client server applications and multitier applications is a must
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies is very important
• SelfStarter and skilled at multitasking are required
Work Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 7 months
NOTE: Please share one photo id like library card, employee id, driving license or any other photo id.
Kindly share following mandatory submission template along with the updated resume for immediate consideration:
Location (City and State)
Hiring Status (C2C/W2)
If the resource has a visa, what company owns it?
Are you working directly with the contractor's visa holder?
Thanks & Regards,
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment