On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 9:50:20 AM UTC-4, Job Support wrote:
Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.
Share resume to aj...@sreesoft.net
Role: Windows/ VMWare System Admin
Duration: 12+ contract
Location: NYC, NY
· Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems 2008 and 2012
· Moderate knowledge of VMWare vSphere ESXi 6.x or above
· Moderate knowledge of VMware SRM, vRealize Operations Manager, Configuration and Update Manager, LogInsight
· Moderate knowledge of Symantec Altiris
· Working knowledge of supporting IBM, HP, Cisco, and Dell Server hardware with focus on HP Blade technology
· Working knowledge of IBM Systems Director, Dell OpenManage, Cisco UCS Manager, and HP IRS, HP OneView
· Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCITP, MCSE) are a strong plus
· VMware Certified Professional (VCP) is a strong plus
· Excellent understanding of storage, network, and hardware technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent attention to detail and proven strong analytical/trouble shooting skills
Education and Experience
· Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline is required (Computer Science preferred)
· 5+ years experience with Windows Operating Systems (2008 and above)
· 5+ years experience with medium to large vSphere virtual infrastructure environments
· 5+ years experience with SRM, vROPs, Configuration Manager, Update Manager, LogInsight, and/or other tools to manage VMware environment
· 3+ years experience with IBM, Dell, HP server hardware
· Experience within a healthcare environment is preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment