Mail Resumes to: email@example.com
Oracle RightNow Techno Functional 6 months
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: All incl
• Implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on integrity of the systems
• Provide documentation on interfaces, jobs, schemas, standard operating procedures and work instructions pertaining to data, data movement and databases
• Maintain a keen awareness of the company's business model and product offerings to help keep IT aligned with changing business needs
• Identify root cause analysis and provide solutions for production and development issues
• Provide user support
• Build strong partnerships with the business community
• Take ownership of and drive issues to resolution across the Company
• Act as an internal consultant as well as a stakeholder in multiple functional areas; with a emphasis on cross-functional interactions
• Manage IT and non-IT projects
• Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, and similar
• The successful candidate must have and be able to demonstrate longevity in prior positions; from both development and an analyst perspective
• Past hands-on functional experience in relevant functional areas will be the key to success in this role
• Extensive experience with Oracle RNOW from both the development and an analyst perspective
• Experience in developing RightNow custom add-ins using:
• PHP, symphony framework
• HTML 5, CSS 3
• A strong analytical approach to business process design and development with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
• A minimum of 8 years working as an Analyst/Developer with proven hands on experience developing business relationships including, requirements definition, development, functional specification
creation, testing, and root cause analysis
• Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership
• Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation)
• Must have excellent project management skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks, assignments being aware of workload and able to set own priorities to meet deadlines
• Must have Agile and Waterfall methodology experience
• Must have an awareness of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Ability and interest in training / educating users in tools, processes, procedures
• Experience working at all levels of the business
• Strong understanding and experience in writing efficient business rules to implement business requirement
• Experience in developing and troubleshooting RightNow portal enhancements/issues using PHP
• Very good understanding and experience in latest web technologies
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Please send Resumes immediately with Rates and Contact info.
TECKNOWLEDGIE GROUP, INC.
10330 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite 207, Tampa, FL 33618
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment