Please reply to ,
Position: SAP GRC Security Lead Architect
Duration: 12-24 Month Contract
Location: Findlay, Ohio
I have 1 immediate opening for SAP GRC Security Lead Architect Consultant in Findlay, Ohio for 12-24 Month Contract with possible extension opening.
Start date is ASAP. Make sure that you send 2 references with your candidate. They have to be manager or team lead references. Client looking to hire ASAP!
The Information Security Lead/Architect (SAP/GRC) for client will be responsible for helping protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability (Security) of client's information assets and IT resources, as well as the adherence to laws and contractual obligations regarding information processing critical to its mission. This position plays a material role in protecting these assets from events that may have a significant negative impact to the company and its shareholders.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Security Manager.
Other job specific duties include:
- Lead SAP/GRC security design, blueprint and implementation for SAP/GRC 10.x suite of applications including Emergency Access Management, Access Risk Analysis, Access Request Management and Business Role Management.
- Experience in installation and configuration of GRC 10.x suite: Access Control & Process Control, (Emergency Access Management, Access Risk Analysis, Access Request Management, Business Roles Management)Manage Segregation of Duties, sensitive access and mitigating controls.
- Solid working knowledge in developing ruleset for the organization.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Identify security design gaps and offer solutions/resolutions.
- Implementing the elements of HR Triggers, Active Directory and SSO.
- Experience with SAP Security authorization concepts across SAP components.
- Serves as SAP/GRC and Security subject matter expert and provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Apply knowledge of SAP security in the modules of ECC, BI, EWM, CRM, SRM, PLM, etc.
- Apply knowledge in SAP Security role analysis, redesign and remediation.
- Conduct training sessions for functional and business teams on SAP/GRC AC suite.
- Supporting the governance processes post migration including testing, enforcing data integrity, reporting and training.
- Should be able to work closely with the technical team and bridge the gap between business requirements and solutions.
- Responsible for coordination and documentation of testing phases.
- Assist various teams in resolving security issues identified during testing phases and re-deploy the changes; aid in the implementation of signed-off security solutions in production.
- Create all necessary documentations for SAP/GRC and Security projects.
- Proficient in risk assessment and analysis methodologies.
- Working knowledge of IT-related laws and compliance mandates (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley 404, PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, and Personal Information Privacy).
- Proficient in researching information security solutions and best practices.
- Proficient in developing use cases, evaluating alternative solutions, cost justification, recommended solutions, and comprehensive deployment plans.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills to identify and deliver high performing solutions.
- Proficient in researching control solutions and best practices.
- Working knowledge of project management principles, and ability to coordinate delivery of high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Ability to work closely and efficiently with internal and external auditors and legal department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks as well as collaborate with the Business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of SAP/GRC Implementation and configuration experience in the areas of Access Control suite. Must have at least 2 years full life cycle implementations experience in SAP/GRC 10.x suite of applications, with strong knowledge in Security
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC, Security+ or other relevant security certifications are a plus
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office software & products
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
P: 803-317-2541 E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangout: email@example.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-mishra-9a232112a/
For Job Updates please add: 1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist
An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: 1 Point System LLC works with Direct Clients and Preferred Vendors Nationwide.
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of 1 Point System LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach 1 Point System LLC Client directly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment