Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA
9+ Month Contract
Required Yrs of Exp
Yrs of Exp
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience
Preferred ServiceNow Administrator certification
Preferred ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
General experience with IT Service Management processes
Experience in ServiceNow ITSM modules-Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management
Web Development / CMS/ ServicePortal
These positions will require a Senior resource for the build of the product within a minimum timeframe.
These positions will require a Senior resource for the build of the product within a minimum timeframe. These positions, while navigating the technical complexities, will build technical outlines for the data mapping and supporting process flows to facilitate the requirement of enabling ESMS ordering to migrate to ServiceNow within the desired timeframes. Senior level personnel with commensurate pay is needed to ensure the quality of product, while maintaining an aggressive development timeline.
• Work collaboratively with clients that have varying expertise and exposure to Service Now and ITIL concepts in order to solve complex problems.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to adapt to the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product teams.
• Act as a liaison with other architects (security, infrastructure, data, etc.) and with delivery teams working primarily within an Agile methodology.
• Translate requirements into functional service designs and create service models along with supporting documentation (activity and sequence diagrams).
• Service-Now customization but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
• Import and manage data between ServiceNow instances and other various system sources
• Produce technical documentation for project and enhancement tasks. Train process users through workshops and demos of these changes
• Lead all ServiceNow project initiatives through requirements gathering, development work captured in update sets, and production releases following the firm's change management process
• Follow established best practices for customization, configuration and other ServiceNow functionality to update application requirements
• Review ServiceNow version releases and then lead the upgrade project with regression and user acceptance testing
• Create and maintain documentation of system configurations
• Ensure that all ServiceNow instances are kept synchronized by way of periodic instance cloning
• Maintain the Service Catalog(s) to keep existing items updated and add new items as directed by the process owners
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Preferred ServiceNow Administrator certification
• Preferred ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
• General experience with IT Service Management processes
• Experience in ServiceNow ITSM modules i.e. Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management
Service Now 4 Yrs
Admin 2 Years
Java script 3-4yrs
Angular JS 6+ Months
Web Development / CMS/ ServicePortal 2-3yrs
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 857
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and during the process we may require certain information/documentation to validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to email@example.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment