This is Varsha from Talent IT.
I was trying to reach you for the role of a Sybase DBA required at New York City, NY.
Title: Sybase DBA
Location : New York City, NY
· Strong SQL language knowledge
· Strong database administration knowledge in Sybase
· Must be able to work with command line tools as well as GUI tools
· Excellent problem solving skills -excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task -Familiarity with Unix or Linux -sense of urgency
· Skills Desired:-Exposure to Perl
· intermediate to advanced Perl/Shell coding development
· Advanced Sybase Optimizer Troubleshooting Skills
· Proficiency: Intermediate
· Sybase DBA with at least 3 years of experience supporting multi-server enterprise environments. This person will be a member of a global distributed Sybase DBA team that provides24x7 firm-wide support for distributed databases.
· Should be eager to build on her/his existing knowledge via formal and on-the-job training. This person will work in a position that will allow her/him to fully experience all aspects of database administration, including performance and tuning, regular maintenance and the creation of specialized jobs, depending on what needs may arise.
· This person will be part of a group providing weekend on call support.
To save your valuable time, kindly share few details:
Pay rate expectation:
Availability to join:
Talent IT Services Inc
776 N. Main Street, Manchester CT 06042
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment