Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant to one of our current open position. Please let us know whether you would wish to evaluate one of the open positions we have with our customer based out in CA and NJ
Job Title: DevOps Engineer with AWS
Location: CA and NJ
Duration: 6 months
The role requires to be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. Should work closely with project managers, developers, testing teams and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, monitoring test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
• Interact with project management and development teams to develop strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Design / Create detailed test plan and strategy
• Collaborate with testing teams across larger scale applications to manage/track deliverables and execution progress
• Generate detailed metrics and publish reports to Senior Leadership
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Use existing tools and techniques or come up with innovative ways to analyze large data volumes and identify patterns/issues
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
• Support production deployment of applications, manage/perform "validation testing" and publish detailed status aiding in Go/No Go decision
• Experience in OSS / BSS workspace
• Should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and QA lifecycle / methodology
• Strong expertise in Mobile/Wireless with exposure to end-to-end testing (buy flow to provisioning, activation)
• Strong Exp in Ruby with Capybara Automation Framework design
• Exp in DEVOPS is a big plus
• Relevant work experience in project/program and test management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technical background and an understanding of the telecom industry
• Database skills (minimum level), mainly in Oracle and SQL Server
• Knowledge of tools like JIRA
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
Simplion Technologies Inc.
We are an E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment