Hope you are doing great!!
Role : AWS Architect
Location : Southborough, MA
Duration : 6 Months
- OOPS, design patterns, UML
- Different Enterprise Architectural Framework
- Cloud design patterns
-Understanding RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of No-SQL databases
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of infrastructure is a plus
Experience and other skills
- 12+ to 18 years industry experience, at least 3+ years as an Architect.
- Expertise on Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience in .Net or Java enterprise application stack
- Should have done hands-on development, design and architecture for multiple clients over the experience years.
- Experience on architecting and designing an end to end solution on Cloud for a customers.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement based on the situational needs.
- Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud strategy and roadmap.
- Manage POCs & exploratory projects; to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud model (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for the customer
- Lead Architecture reviews to determine if new products and solutions comply with the agreed enterprise cloud architecture
- Develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption.
- Develop and drive programs to ensure the architecture and associated product solutions are delivered to realize technical and business benefits
- Work with other architects to build migration plans encompassing infrastructure baseline, plans and roadmaps; application migration plans, requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques, products and vendors.
- Plan and lead all aspects of Cloud projects such as Cloud Management solutions, provisioning, inventory management, CMDB, monitoring, security, backu
- Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings, including
o Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress
o Federated authentication and authorization models
o Automated workload lifecycle management
o Data and information encryption and security
o Application porting, integration and maintenance
o On-demand, self-service access to Enterprise Cloud applications, platforms and offerings
o Overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback, capacity and performance management, and service level objective definitions
- Manage and mentor team reporting to him/her and review the work done by the team
- Experience of implementing DevOps
703 945 1834
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.