Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for IBM Info sphere MDM Consultant_ Denver, CO
Job Title: IBM Info sphere MDM Consultant
Work Location: Denver, CO
Interview Process: Telephonic & Skype
Duration: 12+ Months
· 3 years + experience designing and developing Mast Data Management applications. Strong preference to IBM Info sphere, Advanced Edition (AE).
· Required knowledge and prior experience working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool
· Required minimum of 3 years' professional experience designing and developing complex multi-tiered application with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Java applications
· Required minimum of 3 years' professional experience designing and developing applications on DB2 DB.
· Required knowledge and prior experience working with standard data constructs such as XML, XSD, JSON, 3NF, etc.
· Experience with Cast Iron, Denodo, Informatica data integration tools (one or more)
· Experience working with healthcare data and healthcare data formats, i.e. HL7.
· Strong grasp of automation tools and test data management skills.
· Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent is a plus.
· Experience working with IBM Infosphere CDC data replication tool
· Develop using IBM Infosphere MDM, IBM BPM integration
Please share your updated resume at email@example.com or feel free to contact me at 614-401-5196
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment