Hope you doing great,
I have very urgent requirement from one of our client details mention below.
Please share with me suitable profile only @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: ATG Architect
Interview: Phone then Skype
Location: Irvine, CA
Long term with Verizon
ATG Sr. Developer Requirement/Hands On Architect
Assists the lead developer and or developers in composing the load testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Portfolio of work required
- 10+ years experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
-- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce
Framework and Endeca Search Engine is a must.
Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is required with large scale implementation a plus.
Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, build tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must
Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder
Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is a major plus although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable
Experience developing in Java and working with HTML. Knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD
Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
Understanding of build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, continuous builds) Source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus
Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components
Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product(WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX);
ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience
Hands on CQ Development experience
Strong experience in CMS(Content Management System)
Either front-end (Jquery, HTML5, CSS, JSON) or backend(Core Java) development skills (ideally, experience in both)
Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability
1851 McCarthy Blvd.
Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408 4185779 ext 1055
Gtalk -- email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.