Network Security Engineer
6+ Months Contract
Rate is 45/hr on C-C
The successful candidate will possess experience in the following skills:
• 5+ years enterprise Network Security experience
• Worked in the same capacity for a company of similar size or complexity
• Excellent working knowledge of stateful firewalls, will be extremely comfortable validating, stress-testing, and working with next-gen firewall and packet inspection technology
• Architecture, deployment, and support of enterprise network security and engineering systems including IDS/IPS, NetFlow, and 2FA security procedures
• Led or have been heavily engaged in projects developing large-scale network monitoring, automation, and tools deployment
• Advocate and execute proper change management principles to ensure network availability and reliability for over 35,000 active users worldwide user
• Leverage, interpret, and rely on packet and flow analysis tools to drive troubleshooting, visibility, and root cause analysis of anomalies
• Lead efforts in DDoS management and mitigation
• Effectively communicate to senior org management, and mentor other engineers and teams
• On-call shift rotation for week-long coverage approximately once every 2 months
Quantum Infotech Inc
Web Address: http://www.quantuminfotech.com
When the world says, "Give up, "Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.