Greetings for the day,
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Certified Weblogic System Admin Expert
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 12 months
· Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
· This is a mid-level E-commerce position requiring a minimum of bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or has equivalent work experience.
· Must have at least 5 years' experience in Weblogic product support.
· Must have strong administration support skills in Weblogic product support in an RHEL environment and strong communication and documentation skills.
· Be able to lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation and support of specialized business and technical information technology solutions.
· This person is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Weblogic and will provide project planning and technical support to the application developers and TWAI application business owners.
· This resource will be the primary point of contact for Weblogic Product throughout the application life cycle.
· In this role, the individual will ensure Weblogic readiness compliance; propose architectural solutions to support Weblogic requirements for high availability, reliability, security, etc.; work with clients to develop and update migration project schedules and provide appropriate communications.
· Must be willing to handle complexity and troubleshoot various technical scenarios on various software platforms.
· At least 5 years of application instrumentation systems design, deployment, and support experience is desirable.
Required Skills and/or Product Knowledge:
· A third party assessment test will be required as determined by HP prior to onboarding.
· Need a resource fully knowledgeable with the Weblogic software.
· Must have experience with installing and configuring Weblogic on RHEL based operating system With underlying VMWare vRealized cloud automation components
· Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the Weblogic and associated Weblogic products.
· Must be able to work with Developers who design, develop, code test and implement procedures to load the data warehouse according to the approved design and technical models incorporating the business rules and data requirements
· Document the modified application design, code, logic, packages, modules or triggers in the appropriate tool and update the operations manual.
· Will work with a team supporting the customer.
Technical skill requirements include the following:
· Experience in installing, clustering, and doing performance tuning and troubleshooting for applications servers
· 5 years of Weblogic architecture experience including design, administration, configuration and integration with COTS products.
· Experience in integrating and deploying applications on Weblogic in a shared hosting environment
· Java and J2EE (5 years)
· XML and Web Services (3 -5 years)
· Experience in Performance Tuning Applications (3 - 5 years)
· Web infrastructure build and deployment (3-5 years)
· Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is required
· UNIX and Shell Scripting (3 - 5 years)
· Strong knowledge of RHEL & Solaris administration
· Strong knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS
· Knowledge of TCP/IP troubleshooting
· Working knowledge of other Internet protocols (e.g., DNS, LDAP, Telnet, SMTP, SNMP)
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to produce written documentation (procedures and work instructions)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· The following skills and experience are preferred:
· Weblogic Certification
Title : Cold Fusion/Java Developer
Duration : 6 Months
Location : Herndon, VA
Work Status : Open
MUST BE IN THE USA FOR 5 YEARS
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
5+ years advanced programming experience in ColdFusion
3+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
Lucky | Sr. Recruiter | Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8027 | Fax: 215-827-5699
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.