Location: Seattle, WA
Duration : 6 months + contract
Start Date : immediately
Rate : Open , Need very strong resource.
Job description: Preference Local resources having GC or US citizen but it mandatory.
As a principal for our scalable data platform you will be the technical expert leading the charge to architect, design and build the core infrastructure of our product so that it can handle the volume, variety, and velocity of the SQL traffic flowing through it, and deliver performance optimization, virtualization, and other value adds to the big-data ecosystem it is deployed in. You must thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, startup-like environment.
- ? Integral member of our data ingestion and processing platform team responsible for architecture, design and development.
- ? Design of highly-scalable, reliable, and performant pipelines to consume, integrate and analyze large volumes of complex data using a variety of best-in-class proprietary and open-source platforms and tools.
- ? Demonstration of client and solution leadership through strong communication skills to recommend actionable, data-driven insights.
- ? Collaboration with team members, business stakeholders and data SMEs to elicit, translate, and prescribe requirements.
- ? Management of technical, project, and organizational complexity, with a proven ability to simplify tough problems, track many moving parts across functional teams and business domains, and influence strategic direction.
- ? Stay ahead of the technology curve and make recommendations about technologies to build current and future products.
Required Skills: (Must have hands-on experience with a majority of the technologies below)
- ? 7+ years of professional IT data work experience
- ? Programming / Scripting (Python, Java, C/C++, Scala, Bash)
- ? Linux / Windows (Command line)
- ? Big Data (Hive, Map-Reduce, Kafka, Spark, AWS EMR)
- ? Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- ? Data Concepts (ETL, near-/real-time streaming, data structures, metadata and workflow management)
- ? Data Integration Tools (MicroStrategy, Informatica, SSIS)
- ? Databases/EDW (Reddis, MangoDB, MS SQL/MySQL, Redshift, SnowFlake, DynamoDB)
- ? Markup Languages (JSON, XML, YAML)
- ? Code Management Tools (Git/GitHub, TFS)
- ? DevOps Tools (Chef, Docker, Puppet, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- ? Testing / Data Quality (TDD, unit, regression, automation)
- ? Solving complex data and technology problems
- ? B.S. in computer science, engineering or related degree or extensive work experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.