Kindly find below mention JD.
Title : Infrastructure - Cloud Engineer
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration : Long Term
Need USC and GC ONLY – LOCAL – Face to Face Interview
The keys for the role are AWS or OpenStack, Linux / Unix, Chef or Ansible or Puppet, and two of the following: Java, Angular, Python, C++
Job Description: Responsibility:
• Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall systems architecture.
• Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
• Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
• Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
• Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs.
• Build and improve the performance of cloud applications and infrastructure • Integrate, install, configure, test and support applications for cloud-based services • Work closely with Engineering, QA, DevOps and support teams to reach overall company objectives
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
• Experience designing web applications environments on AWS • Experience with Linux and Automation Tools such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.