Sr. .NET Developer
1 year Contract
Inperson interview is mandatory
Positive Train Control experience / someone from the transportation industry or anyone coming from a train company would be a lock.
CLIENT is working alongside a major vendor to deliver train operations systems that may require significant customization, integration, testing and release based deployment within very aggressive time lines to meet mission critical objectives.
This role combines strong technical expertise, a solid understanding of core software development practices, a broad and deep knowledge of software products/platforms full stack from middleware to custom application as opposed to commercial off the shelf.
Ø expertise in VB.NET.
Ø The ability to acquire new concepts quickly is critical whilst knowledge railways systems is a plus, the ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of code branching and merging technics.
Ø An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be adaptable to shifting priorities is a key attribute. T
Ø his is a great opportunity to work on highly visible and critical technologies with a highly talented team.
Ø You have expertise in architecture and solution specification techniques and tools such as enterprise architect as well as source control management systems
Ø You have experience in Release Management practices
Ø You have experience in CI/CD practises for continuous integration and automated deployment/rollback practises
Ø You have extensive experience of working closely with a number of architecture teams, internal business stakeholders and 3rd party service providers to recommend and deliver solutions to complex problems
Ø You have experience with agile delivery principles and practices, preferably Scrum-based, and on agile engineering development practises.
· The Senior Software Developer role requires on the ground proven practitioner
· expertise in performing and delivering complex software & hardware development and integration of products with a strong 3rd party solutions in a multi-release-project execution landscape within Extremely demanding timelines.
· Proven expertise in implementing a development methodology framework while maintaining in-flight project execution within vital deadlines with multiple parallel development paths requiring merging and packing
· Leadership style attribute required: creative results-oriented& problem solving, pace setter
· Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
· BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or equivalent degrees / work experience
Reporting to the Lead Software Engineer, you will be part of System Integration team that focuses on integrating technology solutions for Positive Train Control systems for CLIENT. You may have to be working on the vendor premises that use agile application development techniques to deliver timely solutions that directly impact the mission critical objective. Although you may not develop, you will have to team up with 3rd party development teams to ensure solution implementation within vital timelines and quality.
· You have extensive exposure to V-Model testing techniques and practices.
· You can quickly adapt to a dynamic business environment.
· You have a passion for continued learning, and will continually learn about new rail technology trends
· You have been exposed to high availability custom application development, messaging protocols, embedded software development.
· You are knowledgeable of CMMI requirements and have been involved and demonstrated experience level 3 and above
· Ideally DOD security clearance
· Ability to run code reviews , understand code coverage and test coverage
· Knowledge and demonstrated use of tools to meet efficiency & quality code metrics while implementing continuous improvements
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
· Ability to navigate code branching and merging techniques.
· Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
· Possess a positive attitude.
· Ability to "think outside the box".
· Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
· Experience and ability to teach or instruct vendor co-workers.
· Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
· Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions meeting deadlines.
· Expert knowledge of data structures.
· Expert knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting.
· Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.