Hope you are doing well.
Position: AS400 Developer
Location: Moontownship, PA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Need GC/USC only…..
• Minimum 5 years of Development Experience in IBM iSeries (AS/400) Enviornment.
• Proficiency in IBM I-Series (AS/400) technologies - RPG IV (ILE), DB2/400 RPGLE, CLLE, SQLRPGLE
• Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle; expertise in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
• Experience in Production Support which includes analysis; bug fixing, Testing and Implementation of Changes/Enhancements.
Roles and responsibility
• Have a clear understanding of functional / technical requirements
• Development of technical components
• Should have a very good understanding of the project architecture
• Adhere to the project's defined implementation / deployment model
• Adhere to project specific design pattern, guidelines and checklist
• Use project's best practices and coding standards
• Help remove the technical impediments
• Review and provide feedback on code produced by team
Ranjith Kumar Vemula
IDC Technologies, Inc
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment