Greetings from Econosoft, Inc.
We have an urgent need for a Big Data Engineer for one of our clients New York City. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
Title: Big Data Engineer
Location: New York City
Duration: 4+ Months
The Data Engineer of Client Data Cloud will be responsible for partnering with Revenue Analytics to onboard and optimize datasets which will be used in the Looker digital analytics platform. To be successful in the role you'll need to be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess a strong aptitude for quantitative methods. The role requires a strong statistical background, familiarity with modern data warehouses, experience with SQL-like tools, and knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., python).
· Create solutions to transform data from various sources and load it into platforms such as Hadoop to create a data lake
· Create and maintain transformations to summarize/aggregate data and load these so users can consume this data using various BI/Analytics tools.
· Develop and maintain standards for administration and operation including the scheduling, running, monitoring, logging, management of errors, recovery from failures, and validation of outputs.
· Contribute to the project planning process by estimating tasks and deliverables.
· Work closely with Revenue Analytics team members to understand user requirements.
Qualifications: Required Skills:
· 4+ years solid experience as a database developer in OLAP environment.
· BS in computer science, math, physics or equivalent education/training/experience.
· Expert knowledge in SQL; knowledge of HiveQL, SparkQL, Postgress SQL a plus
· Self-starter, team oriented and very analytical
· Expirience with "big data" platform such as Hadoop, NoSQL DBs or cloud based tools such as Amazon Redshift.
· Experience and comfortable with Unix/Linux operating systems
· Expert in Python, Shell, Awk, Ruby, and/or Java programming
· Specific application experience with media, Web analytics and consumer data systems will be a plus.
· Experience working with statistical or machine learning packages (R, Python Scikit-learn)
· Preference for prior technology or media company experience
· Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
Ankur Gulati| Resource Manager
Econosoft. Inc. | San Jose | CA 95131
Ph: (408) 442 3663 x4231 | eFax: (775) 923 8767
Email: email@example.com | Web: www.econosoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment