Biztalk Application Support Specialist
6 months + extension
face to face Interview
Under general supervision, the Application Support Specialist deploys debugs, monitor and documents software applications, including interface components, graphical screens, reports, and high-level logic for system control. The individual in this position is responsible for software deployment and support for new and existing applications, and works closely with the entire application development team to ensure development conforms to performance optimization and interoperability standards and requirements. Resource will also works closely with various other teams (UNIX, Windows server, Database, Desktop, Test team, Infrastructure, Telecom) within IT Operations.
- 7 + years of experience with Microsoft BizTalk Integration software
- 5 + years of experience with Microsoft SQL database
- 7 + years' experience with supporting BizTalk applications
- Experience in trouble shooting BizTalk orchestration issues
- Experience with the implementation and configuration of BizTalk 360
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments
- Must be good team player
- Technically enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude is required
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment
- XML and Java knowledge desirable.
- Core financial industry knowledge as pertains to data relationships a plus
- Responsible to manage Development ,QA, UAT and Production environments
- Perform general support administration duties. This includes Product setup , upgrades, migrations, patching, storage management, security & performance tuning.
- Participate in development, testing, and maintenance of BizTalk environments
- Monitor test results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain high availability and performance for production environments
- Root Cause Analysis on P1 P2 issues on production
- Responsible for documentation :Define operational processes for Run book and SOP documentation, automating routine operational tasks
- Identify opportunities for improvement, makes proposals and participates in the planning of new and enhanced technologies or services within area of expertise.
- Multi-Tasking capabilities and ability to work on multiple environments and projects as necessary under tighter SLAs for crunch situations
- Create and maintain installation documentation and architectural diagrams
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures
- Follow departmental standards and guidelines
- Research new technology associated with BizTalk administration and make recommendations
- Standardize environment & Improve standards and procedures that support the company's BizTalk environment needs.
- Research and recommend optimal BizTalk Application design criteria
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
Ravi Prakash Singh,
Executive Talent Acquisition
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment