Thanks & Regards,
Job Title : Java Cloud Developer
Location : Dallas, TX
Type of position : CTH
Duration : 6+ months
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing application using Java language and spring framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data and related technologies in any Cloud technology (Cloud Foundry is a must).
- Responsible for understanding the cloud technology and resolving issues during deployment and development.
- Responsible for guiding the team on any issues with respective to cloud development.
- Responsible for executing software development from conceptual phase to testing phase.
- Design solutions that align with enterprise strategy and Airport Technology goals.
- Demonstrate functional interaction with functional prototypes.
- Work within an agile environment to design user centric applications.
- Design and build applications that is platform independent and works in cloud and other environment that can be tested in an airport environment
- Monitor performance, technical strategy and propose best practices.
- Produce deliverables that is consumable from any other team
- Translate field research findings into design improvements.
- Communicate design strategy and improvements to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop cross-product design solutions.
- Comprehend, communicate and adhere to American's standards.
- Attend required meetings and maintain open communication about project status.
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Ability to work in multiple projects and guide resources with definite solution.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/training
- At least 6 years of experience in development
- Fundamental knowledge of distributed Architectures, SOA, Micro-services, PaaS, and 12 factor principle
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Experience in the following:
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud
- Cloud Native Applications
- Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology
- Familiar with containers and their technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Spring Netflix Projects.
Thanks & Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter - TAG
D: 302-351-4231 | F: +1 (302)-298-0102
PA Office: 1445 City Line Avenue, Suite 10B, Wynnewood, PA 19096
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment