Greetings for the day,
This is Lucky from Gallega Software Solutions.
We have a Data Engineer position at Columbus, OH with one of our clients. If interested in below job description, please revert with your updated resume ASAP. Thank you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Data Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $40/hr max
· Produce and maintain logical and physical data models for complex databases and projects.
· Leads the development and maintenance of enterprise data models for large complex enterprises.
· Leads formal Data Modelling Reviews.
· Provides advice to business and technical personnel on data analysis principles, methods and trends.
· Leads complex Model Conversion (data mapping) to produce a data dictionary and data mapping matrix between the external software and the internal database for business function replacement.
· Leads in data quality analysis / data profiling, to produce a data quality assessment (and baseline).
· Designs complex Data Transformation Strategies for Business Intelligence or Data Migration.
· Applies technical knowledge of technology and industry trends to lead development, implementation and maintenance of complex data solutions
· Leads the resolution of complex data problems for large/ complex projects. Elicit review, and validate data requirements, including: Data integration (ETL, EAI, web services), Meta data, Modelling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical), Data delivery, and Business intelligence.
· Designs the data architecture and data integration layers.
· Ensures the integration of the data and information components of a solution and the alignment of information resources to the enterprise strategies and architectures.
· Develops the Enterprise Data Model and collaborates with Enterprise Architects in the creation and maintenance of processes and standards for the Enterprise Data Model.
· Provides Technical Leadership and use technology trends to: Educate the client on leading-edge technology alternatives Solve technical issues that junior members of the team are unable to address
· Provide design leadership and approve solution architecture intended to address the client's needs
· Work with and integrate or plan exit strategies for a client's legacy platforms
· Interpret biases among the different technical worlds
· Enable the client to make informed decisions
· Reviews data components of solutions and proposals.
· Participates in deal technical reviews
Lucky | Sr. Recruiter | Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8027 | Fax: 215-827-5699
Mail: email@example.com | Web: www.gallegasoft.com
Address: 1005, Alderman drive, Suit#110, Alpharetta, GA-30005.
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment