Please reply to ,
Position: GUIDEWIRE DEVELOPER
Location: Neenah, WI
Duration: 6 months
No H1B And No OPT EAD
This position provides leadership and technical expertise in the design, development and support of the core applications. Senior level application developer/analyst requires a strong technical background/experience to be a key member of the team that develops, maintains, and integrates business-critical systems. Assignments require the individual in this position to act as an integral part of the development team to architect, design, and develop innovative solutions. Assignments often involve research in the application and/or business area and have a direct impact on assigned project schedules, costs and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Assists IT Leadership Team and project leaders/managers in the development of feasibility analysis, tasks-environmental study, requirements definition, system conceptualization and cost-benefit study; develops general design of a system in accordance with specifications.
- Configures and integrates packaged applications with existing systems
- Partners with business units and business analysts from Project Management Office to create innovative solutions and identify alternative procedural solutions and costs associated with each solution.
- Takes a leadership role on inter- and intra-departmental projects including:
- Developing and managing project plans and timelines,
- Keeping the project leader/manager and the IT Leadership Team informed,
- Providing technical assistance to team members and directing their project-related assignments,
- Reviewing team's work for completeness and correctness in accordance with specifications, soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy, and
- Ensuring adherence to established standards in design, programming, testing and documentation.
- Provides technical guidance and support to other systems analysts
- Analyzes business cases in terms of the business environment, technical infrastructure, system capacity and business response time expectations when proposing solutions.
- Participates in own continuing education and learning programs while also providing assistance to peers.
- Supports co-workers cross-functionally with user testing, resolving Help Desk concerns, developing Standard Operating Procedures, on-call rotation for covering application systems, and other work as requested.
- Reviews the work of others for thoroughness, accuracy and adherence to standards
- Presents information and responds to questions from leadership team as requested.
- Takes advantage of and participates in continuing education opportunities to develop technical skills and soft skills.
- Leads and/or provides critical consult to technical solution design teams internally and externally across disciplines and business areas on major projects, programs and First-of-a-Kind (FOAK) initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to lead/provide consult to large projects/programs
· Java, JDBC, Web Services, SOAP, XML/XSLT, JSP Transfer protocols (HTTP, FTP, EDI etc.)
· Understanding of Thunderhead and Ratabase
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Working knowledge of iterative development process
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 product suite, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, and Microsoft Office 2010 product suite
· Technical certification in Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter and ClaimCenter
· Demonstrated LEAN application, demonstrates insight and thought leadership to reduce or eliminate complexities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Property/casualty insurance or financial services experience desired.
- Minimum of five years Guidewire configuration and integration experience
- Minimum seven years of experience in object-oriented programming (Java, C++) skills
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
P: 803-317-2541 E : firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment