Please reply us to email@example.com
EDI Developer / EDI Analyst
6-12 months contract
Strong Sterling Gentran
Strong Business Process Development
Strong managed file transfers and data communications experience
understand 857 and 856 Transaction , 180 request for return
Most recent version of Sterling
Non Ansi X12 formats
Batch Centric Organization
• Currently on Messageway 6.0 and they are moving to Sterling Gentran
• Needs really strong EDI Developers with strong Sterling/Gentran experience
• **They have to have really strong Business Process Development- If they aren't strong in this area the manager doesn't want to see them. They just can't be good mappers
• **Also need to have strong managed file transfers and data communications experience
• Needs to understand 857 and 856 Transaction Sets at Hierchial Levels, 180 request for return, etc.
• Currently on most recent version of Sterling
• Needs to have experience with Non Ansi X12 formats
• Doing a little with Web Services, Some SOAP calls
• Doing 2.2 million files per month
• They are a Batch Centric Organization
analyze, develop and implement new process to meet the requirements of EDI Customers. This will include the role of liaison between internal Business Units for all EDI / File Gateway Requirements. The EDI Senior Analyst will help maintain the EDI Systems to be able to meet all SLA requirements agreed upon with customers.
• 10+ years experience using EDI Translators
• 5+ years experience using PGP, FTP & Secured Connections
• Thorough understanding of ANSI X12 850, 855, 856, 810, 211 transactions
• Experience defining work and process flows (creating an understanding of which process to use when and why) .
Agile Global Solutions, Inc
13405 Folsom Blvd, Suite 515, Folsom, CA 95630
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment