Dear Business Partners,
Below is the job description for your kind reference.
Position – QA Analyst
Location – Bridgewater , NJ
Position Type - C2C
Duration – Long Term
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Technical Telephonic Interview.
2. Technical Test will be send through email.
3. Client Round.
JOB Description :
QA Planners are individuals who can be handed resources and a project at the goal level and be expected to create, execute and oversee a test plan that will deliver high quality and consistent results against QA scorecard. He/she can independently own planning for a medium sized feature or system, creating automation frameworks that can be leveraged by others
The person manages several streams of work through managing/mentoring the leverage under him/her.
The test executor is someone who can execute manual tests and provide leverage to the team. He/she can learn features, follow tests scripts someone else wrote and use scripting to automate routine tasks.
This is an entry level QA role that can develop into either the Engineer or Planner roles.
· Hold the quality bar and consistently evaluate the product against the QA scorecard
· Create test plan and test cases
· Map the test cases to the appropriate type of testing whether unit tests, manual tests or framework based automation
o Coordinate with the engineer assigned and the TE to distribute the work
o Ensure the total coverage of the testing done is adequate
· Specify or jointly develop QA frameworks that enable non-devs to contribute persisted and repayable automated tests
· Ensure the frameworks are adequate by doing a subset of the test cases and work with the engineer to address gaps
· Execute manual tests
· Create content for test frameworks to execute
· File bugs
· Regress bugs
· Execute release checklist items
· Provide leverage to QAPs and Engineers
o Setup/maintain QA environments
o Help flesh out plans/test cases under supervision
Experience / Tech Requirements
· Experience in developing tools for and working in a continuous improvement environment.
· Experience working in teams employing Agile and/or Lean methodologies with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks/stories/sprints.
· Experience with public (ie. JUnit, Selenium), and internally developed tools/products.
*Higher bar for what the Text Executor does
· Ability to read and understand code
· Experience in black box testing and UI testing (white is nice)
· Test strategy, Test case identification, test data creation, test execution, testing automation , results analysis/defect resolution
· Automation testing experience on 1 or more tools such as Selenium, Coded UI, OR QTP
· Good to have knowledge of .NET
All attributes of a very strong Test Executor, PLUS:
· Logical Reasoning
· Holding People Accountable
· Spotting problems & dealing with them
· Maintaining High Standards
· Time management
· Depth of thinking
We are looking for someone who can add value early on, a plus is potential to grow.
· Takes feedback well / learns from mistakes
· Learn on the fly (has a solid foundation (tech & thinking) to pick up new things)
· Asking good questions
· Detail orientation
· Organize and reliable
· Linear thinking
· Ownership of work
Note : - Please share your updated resume , visa copy and DL copy , employer details and fill the information tracker for the submission purpose.
Candidate name: -.
Email ID :-.
Visa/Work Status (with Validity)
Availability (Notice period):-.
Willing to relocate:-.
Best time for Phone Interview:-.
Best time for Skype Interview:-
Year of Graduation:-
Date of entry to USA:-
Rate : -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment