Title: Middleware Engineer
Please find the job description.
Title: Middleware Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Long term contract
FACE TO FACE IS MANDATORY
- Strategic design, engineer, enhancements, for enterprise middleware products supporting trading and client services
- Research, evaluate and test new middleware products and/or technologies
- Propose, design, and implement enhancements and additions to current environment
- Develop best practices and standards for various middleware products
- Develop solutions/tools for middleware product upgrades and patching
- Manage continuous improvement of delivery, and operational practices
- Manages engineering and operational service metrics with actionable plans to improve operational efficiency, enhance service quality/SLA, and optimize delivery
- Develop and manage tools to monitor and ensure compliance with the software licenses
- Building support tools and automation
- Develop scripts to automate middleware administration task ( Ex – failover, patching )
- Develop and manage middleware performance tuning tools
- Good understanding of Iaas, PaaS related disciplines
- Cloud computing experience: AWS, Pivotal PCF, Docker, other IaaS or PaaS solutions
- Good hands in experience on building middleware infrastructure for J2EE applications using tcSever, tomcat and Jboss, WebSpehere is a plus
- Experience with messaging products like IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Tibco EMS
- Strong requirements planning and project implementation skills and be able to work with internal technical staff and outside contractors to deliver results
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of all critical Production Support processes
- Strong Java knowledge and experience.
- Strong understanding of OpenStack and Cloud technologies.
- Strong experience in Middleware design and analysis and tuning applications.
- JEE Application servers :Tomcat, tcServer, Node.JS, WebSphere
- JMS, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ
- Apache Web Server, IBM HTTP Server
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking.
- Strong working expertise in Unix scripting ( Shell, Perl, Python, Jython )?
- 4 year college degree;Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Direct: 972-528-5935/ Phone: 972-550-9346 EXT: 207
www.saxonglobal.com | 1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment