Direct End Client position : Send Resumes to email@example.com
Position : PMO Project Director / Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 10 Months
· Required - 7yrs - At least 7 years of project management experience, preferably with large, complex automation implementation efforts
· Required - 7yrs - Minimum of 7 years of experience managing projects implementing large multi client n-tier client/server systems
· Required - 7yrs - Proven track record of delivering IT projects within budget, scope and schedule.
· Required - Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability.
· Required - Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, and communications
· Required - 8yrs - Solid work experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
· Required - 5yrs - Hands on experience managing application acceptance testing.
· Required - Demonstrated technical architecture/infrastructure knowledge and experience with multiple hardware platforms and operating systems
· Required - Experience with MS Office.
· Required - Demonstrated presentation and training skills.
· Required - Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
· Highly desired - PMI certification Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Highly desired - 5yrs - Experience managing implementation projects that used Web Service standards e.g. SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL
· Highly desired - 5yrs - Experience managing projects implementing systems using Oracle
Steven Davis | IT Recruiter |
firstname.lastname@example.org | Web URL |
X-istech | www.x-istech.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment