Sr. Ruby Developer
The goal of our Deployment and Infrastructure Automation projects are to provide zero downtime deployments of all Applications in the fastest, safest, and most repeatable way.
These projects depend heavily on Ruby in an environment that doesn't use Rails or ActiveSupport for Process Orchestrations.
We are also starting to work on standardizing CICD and Infrastructure self-service.
The ideal candidate:
· Is self-directed and has shared collective ownership for design decisions
· Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
· Comfortable in a semi-paired programming environment
· Strongly favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
· Up to date with current tools and techniques
· Comfortable working in an agile environment
· Handle working in a fast paced environment
· Act as a role model that others can lookup to for guidance.
- Experienced Ruby Expert - Writing ruby without the need of Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies.
- 10+ Years Professional developer experience (preferably using Ruby)
- 5+ Years Professional Ruby Developer Experience or Equivalent Development Experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Client / Server Communications
- Experience with Automating one or more of the following: OpenStack, Openshift, AWS, or other Cloud Providers
· Software and API Development and Design
· Work in Semi-Paired Programming Environment
· Lead our current and future infrastructure tools
· Unit testing and QA
· Deployments / Releases of own tools
· Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Kitchen, and Fog.
· Learn and keep up with latest trends in automation patterns and practices.
· Experienced Ruby Expert - Writing ruby without the need of Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies.
· 5+ Years Professional Ruby Developer Experience or Equivalent Development Experience.
· 10+ Years Professional developer experience (preferably using Ruby)
· Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
· Strong Knowledge of MVC Architectural Patterns.
· Strong Knowledge of working with and creating web services.
· Strong Knowledge of Client / Server Communications
· Strong Knowledge of Concurrent and Parallel programing concepts.
· Experience with Automating one or more of the following: OpenStack, Openshift, AWS, or other Cloud Providers
· Understanding of Deployment Automation concepts and patterns
· Continuous Integration concepts and patterns
· Continuous Integration
· Experience with Fog gem (Bonus)
· Experience with Message Queuing Technologies - (Bonus)
· Chef or Puppet (Bonus)
· Experience leading a team of developers (Bonus)
Ravi Prakash Singh,
Executive Talent Acquisition
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment