Phone then face to face
Location::: NJ-New Jersey/Exchange Place OR NYC OR MA-Massachusetts/Boston
Duration::: 6+ months
• 5+ years of experience for senior java developer, 2/3 years for a regular java developer
• Must be proficient in the Java language & core libraries
• High proficiency in development practices: unit testing, Continuous Integration, refactoring, clean code
• Must know, use and understand Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design and Principles
• Experience in developing REST web services in Java
• Must understand basic RDBMS concepts principles of data modeling
• Experienced with JEE application design and deployment
• Tools: Spring, Hibernate, JEE, JMS, JTA, Junit, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Scrum/Agile
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communicator, keen to collaborate and share knowledge
• Fluent English
Technical attributes - nice to have
• Web technical stack - experience developing web applications with JSP, ORM libraries, XML, etc.
• Understanding application deployment procedures
• Ability to interpret and troubleshoot applications using logs
• Ability to administer / install web applications (experience with Websphere application server)
• HTML / CSS - ability to create custom CSS to customize look and feel
• Tools: Websphere, Apache Camel
• Developing application functionality which meets business requirements with high quality within given deadlines
• Developing maintainable, well-documented application functionality with an eye toward standardization, common components, simplicity, performance, robustness and other attributes of enterprise-strength solutions.
• Contribute to application design
• Contributing technical expertise to defining application requirements in collaboration with business analysts, business representatives and others. You must be able to streamline as well as record requirements, perform gap analysis and offer functionality options where appropriate.
• Creating proofs of concept or prototypes if required; contributing to technical design of applications; contributing to database / data model design.
• Quickly resolving issues encountered by business lines in the production environment, maintaining a helpful, "high touch" approach to working with business users.
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone Number: 4083170856 Ext::145
Direct Number: 4083515412
Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment