Hope you are doing good.
Please find below job description and share me matched resumes to Shyam@activesoftinc.com
Role: UNIX/LINUX Admin
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months+
This position will manage and maintain UNIX/Linux Server along with SAN storage equipment positioned at each data center and globally manage and maintain tape libraries and devices. This position requires expertise in both these areas.
• Manage the administration of the production servers in the development, production, and DR environments.
• Maintain a 99.99% uptime on the production system
• Configure and build new UNIX servers for Production, Development or Disaster Recovery Environments
• Manage the patching / security of UNIX systems and follow the schedules defined in policies. This includes Solaris/Linux OS, Oracle VM, LDOM, Veritas Storage Foundation, Veritas Cluster and Avamar/Data Domain Backups.
• Review of system logs for issues or problems and proactively take steps to remediate any potential issues or problems. Knowledgeable of Fiber channel SAN concepts including hardware such as Fiber switches, Cable, connectors and cards, and necessary zoning on Brocade switches.
• Maintain and update system documentation including assisting on support contracts. Work on an ongoing basis to ensure that equipment is documented properly. Work with Systems Administrators on both UNIX/Linux and Microsoft Windows platforms in the configuration and maintenance of FC SAN, iSCSI, NAS connectivity and storage subsystems.
• Global maintenance of all UNIX servers, Netapp and EMC SANs, including Production, QA, and Patch.
• Assist senior management in making recommendations to improve and enhance WFS systems.
• Assist/train team members in knowledge transition across all systems.
• Adhere to policies established and ensure team members adhere to all documented processes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline
• The position requires the following technical skills:
• In-depth knowledge of Solaris and Linux operating systems, Storage Devices and Storage Data management tools
• Ability to work with host based volume management systems such as Solaris ZFS and Veritas Storage foundation.
• Experience with Sun Solaris Operating systems and Linux Operating Systems
• Experience in the Netapp Cluster Mode environment.
• Ability to work with Data OnTap 8.x, Avamar and Data Domain backups
• Should be able to handle and perform upgrades of the NetApp filers.
• Knowledgeable in Snapmirror, Snapvault, Oncommand tools, Snaphots and Snap manager tools, and other NetApp software.
Other knowledge or expertise required:
• 5-7 years of Solaris and Linux Administration experience
• Strong UNIX shell scripting experience
• JBoss (Tomcat), Apache, architecture and administration experience.
• Good understanding of SSH, NFS, SFTP, HTTP and TCP/IP
• NetApp/EMC XtremIO/Brocade certifications a plus
• Strong Cisco UCS Configuration and Administration skills
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment