Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below position.
Please send Resumes to
LOCATION: woodlands TX
START DATE: ASAP
Need GC and Citizens only
- logon to network device
- trace network ports that are connected to active circuits and retrieve circuit info (e.g. status, circuit id, IP address, etc.)
- trace neighbor router for point to point circuits
Default (canned) job description
• Provide Level 2 support consistent with Network data and voice support models.
• Maintain a working knowledge of:
o Network data (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, WAN/LAN protocols)
o Voice technologies (Legacy PBX, Cisco, MS Lync)
o Network Services Internal Processes.
• Maintain operations reliability
• Plan network changes
• Resolve network problems
• Participate in review meetings as required to support network implementation activities
• Provide recovery and restoration of the network in event of a disaster or major incident
• Security and Controls
o Comply and contribute to completing Security and Controls process regarding Network data and voice technologies
• University degree with emphasis in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Network or a closely related field with course work in technology-related subjects
• Data/Voice certification e.g. CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, Cisco Voice
• General network (data and voice) knowledge
• General network knowledge (Cisco/Juniper):
o LAN and WAN network equipment and environments, analysis, routing, and switching
OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
o Network management and protocol analysis
o VSAT, Wide Area VLAN, MAN, MPLS/IPVPN technology , QoS features, Wireless LAN technology
o Voice knowledge; IPT, VoIP technology, Cisco VoIP
• Good written and oral communication skills; ability to discuss technical issues with all levels of personnel globally
• Strong, self-initiative and self-motivated
• Flexibility in schedule for working with a global team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a diversified skill set
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal and team-building orientations
• Adaptability to time pressures & changing priorities
• Good customer service skills
• Process oriented
• Networking tools competency - NNM, BMC suits, Loglogic, Netscout
Your early response is highly appreciated.
Wilmer Technologies Inc.
14113 Robert Paris Ct, Suite# 108, Chantilly, VA 20151.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment