I hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement with my client in MN. Kindly review the requirement and if interested, please reply me with your updated resume ASAP.
Position: Sr. SFDC Developer / Tech Lead
Location: Eagan MN
Duration: Long Term Contract
• 7+ years of development experience with 5+ years of experience developing and managing applications on the Force.com platform
• Demonstrated deep technical knowledge with the following,
· Visual Force, Java-Script, Apex controllers, Triggers, APIs, S-Controls and Batch Jobs.
· Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, PRM, Communities and Salesforce Integrations.
· Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
· Salesforce Community
• Must have proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems with the latest integration and data replication technologies
• Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
• Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
• In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
Thanks & Regards,
GTalk & YIM: piyush61284
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment