Hope you are doing great!!
Role : AWS Cloud Lead / Architect
Location : Wayne, NJ
Duration : 6 Months
These are must to have skills that we need to look at hands on experience on.
· AWS services like
· EC2, EC2 container service, EBS, ELB, S3, Route53, Cloudfront, RDS
· VPC this is very crucial as this is the networking part, people just add to their resume that they know VPC but they don't normally. May be a few questions can be asked before sending it to me like have they done VPC peering, VPN configuration, Nat Gateway if they have done it then we can proceed further also please check someone from the admin background not a developer.
· On the DevOPS part we need someone who had knowledge on Jenkins creating workflows, Instance provisioning using chef and has knowledge on code deployment and has worked with developers for environment creation.
· Build and lead the creation and automation of operational processes and procedures, and continuous process improvement
· Ensures cloud infrastructure is properly patched, monitored, and maintained.
o Work closely with the Infrastructure and Application leaders to improve both the ease of doing business, as well as reliability for the Infrastructure organization's internal clients.
o Establishes credibility throughout the organization by being a proactive senior manager who understands the needs of each business and ensuring that all project and operational activities are directed towards meeting their goals and service levels.
· Work closely with the Infrastructure engineering team and architecture team to help shape a clear technology lifecycle strategy for all infrastructure platforms.
· Provide leadership in planning for the future infrastructure, proposing new directions and technologies. Participates in the setting of technical standards and drive migration efforts to the future technology infrastructure.
· Actively participates in disaster recovery efforts, ensuring redundancy of all infrastructure platforms to mitigate major business losses in the event of disaster outages.
· Manages expense budget for these functions ensuring fiscal responsibility and sound expense controls. Provides input to both short and long-term financial planning, and oversees all expense optimization activities to deliver the greatest savings for the corporation.
· Provides staff development and develops a strong succession plan to ensure adequate resource levels and skills for the organization for both the short and long term.
· Ensure that all technologies follow operational standards and proper training of multiple individual's takes place prior to production rollout and support.
· Recruits, motivates, and develops a talented staff, and establishes a clear definition of functional excellence in cloud services.
· Builds and leads a flexible, responsive, organization that has a high sense of urgency, and is very customer and value oriented.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience
· AWS or similar cloud certifications preferred but not required
· 5+ years of professional hands on experience in building and maintaining with AWS, Azure and/or similar cloud platforms in large enterprise infrastructure
· Expert level knowledge of automation, configuration management and CI\CD tools including Ansible, Chef, Salt Stack, Puppet, Docker, Bit bucket,
· Strong hands on technical experience in compute, network and storage services running on major OS (Windows, Linux/Unix)
· Working knowledge of system deployment and configuration management tools (i.e. Squid, Puppet, Packer, Chef, Salt, etc.)
· Demonstrable knowledge of Ruby, Python
· Strong understanding of architecture patterns and operational characteristics of highly available and scalable applications on cloud platforms
· Experience architecting and implementing CDN solutions
· Understanding of API Security and Management and services
· Understanding of DevOps concepts and Agile methodologies
· Assertive, energetic, and results-driven leader who has the ability to succeed in a results-focused organization
· Strong management and leadership skills.
· Deep understanding of what it is to be an internal service provider, one who listens attentively, and builds bridges rather than walls
· Strong understanding of security and risk, especially as it relates to patch and configuration management, logging, alerting, monitoring and auditing including PCI standards
· Proven track record with operational and availability monitoring and alerting using the ELK stack and APM monitoring tools, and integration of incident management and response tools such as Jira
· Ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining the composure and resilience to relieve stress across the work group rather than adding to it
· A proven track record of leading complex organizations to achieve success and overcome the resistance often encountered when delivering cultural and operational change
· Enterprise e-commerce and retail domain knowledge preferred
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | ajitr@infiCareTech.com
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment