Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you are comfortable.
Position : Test Engineer
Location : Raleigh, North Carolina
Duration : 6+ Months
1. Participate in Agile development processes with a focus on test case authoring and automated testing to support software quality efforts.
2. Create and execute complex test plans and procedures that mimic real-life customer scenarios.
3. Build out and enhance our various automation test frameworks and process.
4. Troubleshoot issues and tests; analyze product resource utilization and recommend alternatives to improve product stability.
5. Assist product engineers in the identification and resolution of product defects.
6. Provide suggestions for improving testing efficiency
• Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks
• Programming experience with Java, TestNG/Junit and EclipseIDE
• Strong background in developing browser based automation tests using Java Selenium with Page Object Models. Experience with Selenium Grid is a plus
• Experience with continuous automation execution using CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
• Strong background in creating automated tests for web services using technologies like Rest Assured or HTTPCore
• Experience setting up and maintaining Test Environments (Windows, Tomcat, Apache HTTDP configuration)
• Experience with GIT, Bamboo and or code coverage tools like Sonar/Clover is preferred
2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600, Herndon VA 20171
Direct: 703-376-3676 x 305 | FAX: 703-376-3679|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment