This is Ravi Kiran from Yochana IT Solutions. I was reviewing your resume online and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting opportunity we have with one of Yochana IT's premier clients. Your experience looks like a good fit for the position and I wanted to know if you would be interested in exploring this opportunity.
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt response on this.
Role: RSAM Administrator
Location: Baton Rouge LA
Duration: 4 Months
Job Description: "Position Required Skills
• Tool Administration – Demonstrable RSAM System Administration experience. Preferably, certified RSAM administrator
• System Environment Administration – Experience managing the technical environment that supports the RSAM application (servers, databases, IIS, SSRS, IE, etc.)
• Team Player who is self-starting and can work independently as needed
• Highly analytical
• Detail oriented with an ability to understand the macro environment
• Excellent decision making and communication skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
• General RSAM Tool Administration
• Working with RSAM Support and End Users to correct bugs and other issues
• Translation of Business Requirements into a Technical Design
• Use Case Development and Configuration
• Implementations & Change Management (Testing New Functionality, Regression Testing, Change Tickets, and Push-to-Prod)
• End User Support
• End User Training
• Perform Routine Maintenance (i.e. Server Validation, Test and Production Server Patching, etc.)
• Other Duties as required
General Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Support
• Provide overall support to all Technology GRC team efforts.
• Assist in developing, testing, and delivering solutions, support, reporting, information, and relationship management to satisfy client requests.
• Act as a liaison between clients and others inside or outside of BCBSLA to facilitate solutions, information sharing, and effective communication.
General Knowledge of the following areas:
• Computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
• IT Service Management Processes
• Risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
• Cybersecurity principles and organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation) • Information technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption)
• Information technology (IT) risk management policies, requirements, and procedures
• Risk management and mitigation strategies
Yochana IT Solutions Inc.
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax)
email@example.com || www.yochanait.com
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment