Please reply to ,
Position: Pega Lead / Developer
Bank's Enterprise Case Management Core Development team has a full-time position for a strong technical lead who will be focused on developing enterprise scale applications using Pega.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Leads in the design, development and implementation of complex applications. Provides technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, Typically requires 7+ years of experience.
• Experience in leading system analysis and design with various platform and technologies
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise applications
• Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum).
• Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably in Pega 7).
• Understanding of various Pega Rules – Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
• Experience working under Agile methodology
• Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required
• Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
• High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
• Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
• Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
P: 803-317-2541 E : email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment