Greetings for the day,
This is Lucky from Gallega Software Solutions.
Please let me know if you have any profiles for the position below which is an immediate need. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of updated resume & best contact Information ASAP.
3. Data Engineer ( 2- 4 positions) –
Brooklyn , NY
About the Role:
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our team, helping to build and maintain a new Business Intelligence platform that supports data analysis, exploration, and aggregation of data across multiple source systems. In this role you will get to work with large amounts of data coming from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources to create a hub for analysis and reporting.
• Develop reliable data pipelines that convert data into powerful reports.
• Design real time and batch data processing pipelines for different systems to consume
• Develop tools to monitor, debug, and analyze data pipelines
• Design and implement data schemas and models that can scale
• Collaborate closely with product team to build new features and infrastructure
Required Skills & Experience- MUST
• 2+ years of experience in ETL work
• 2+ years of experience in OLTP and OLAP
• 2+ years of experience in programming in any of Python / Java / Scala / SQL
• 2+ years of experience on Linux O/S with automation experience
• Experience with data pipelines in any Luigi, Talend, AWS glue and/or Data pipeline is a plus.
• AWS Kinesis, EMR, Redshift and/or BigQuery is a plus.
• Google Api, Youtube Api, Facebook Api, SNAPchat Api, Twitter Api and/or Oauth is a plus.
• Strong experience in improving performance of queries and data jobs and scaling the system for exponential growth in data.
• Strong analytical skills and query writing.
• Expert debugging skills and emphasis on automated tests to build high quality systems
• BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline
2. OPS DBA ( If you get matching profile at 8+ years also fine but rate must be low)
Brooklyn , NY
- DB backup, Replication and Performance Tuning (Mysql/Postgres/Oracle background ok as long as 3 years in Redshift) - MUST
- SQL statement optimization and tuning
- Write Queries & Optimization
- Hi-Performance Scalability
- Work in sync with data architects/data engineers
- DB setup and performance tuning experience
- Amazon Redshift
- SQL statement optimization and tuning exp.
- Managed High Data Volume, High number of transactions
- Big Data - MUST
3.Data Modeler-9+ years exp - Redshift , AWS strong exp must
Brooklyn , NY
The Data Modeler will own the process through which a mass of data is separated into a structure that makes it intelligible to the binary processes of computers and useful to VICE media. This is a critical role in translating existing business needs into the information required to deliver data mapping solutions. The role will be a key leader across multiple projects working with the Data Architect in understanding architectural directions, gathering and analyzing business requirements, and developing the appropriate data structures. In addition, the role will have significant influence in data warehouse designs and Enterprise-shared data initiatives. This position will play a key role in the transition from traditional database modeling to a maintainable metadata/data dictionary, analytics environment ensuring a foundation to deliver information to internal consumers at all levels in the organization.
- Consult, facilitate understanding and translate data requirements into logical, physical and semantic layer models across the analytical data environment.
- Ensure data structures are designed for flexibility to support future business needs.
- Collaborate with systems owners on analytics representation for new and evolving data, driving prioritization while ensuring business needs are technically documented and met.
- Profile and analyze source system data to determine data relationships, design constructs, consistency and quality.
- Enable and lead analytics user community in the understanding, location and selection of appropriate data sources to achieve key business goals
- Ensure that data designs follow architectural best practices and appropriate business rules
- Create and Maintain critical data documentation and metadata that allows data to be understood and leveraged as a shared asset.
- Analyze and evaluate data definition and modeling environment providing key recommendations for improvement. Assist in defining data modeling standards, and foundational best practices.
- Identify gaps and opportunities with regard to data governance and data ownership, and provide recommendations for improvements incorporating best practices.
- Facilitate understanding of high quality data management discipline throughout the corporation
- Work with the Data architect to enhance/establish data stewardship and data quality management programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships across IT and across the business with special focus on roles that are heavy consumers of data for analytical purposes.
- Be one of the first responders to cross-systems and data QA initiatives, ensuring technical implementation matches business requirements.
- A bachelor's degree with an emphasis on computer or information science or applied mathematics
- Good in data representation; computer architecture and organization
- 2+ year practical DB design experience
Lucky | Sr. Recruiter | Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8027 | Fax: 215-827-5699
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.