Position: Project Manager III
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 7 months and likely to be extended
· Bachelor's degree in one of the disciplines related to drug development or business required. Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MBA) desirable.
· Partners with team and department leadership to identify options to de-risk project plans and capitalize on opportunities.
· Facilitates team discussion and documentation of alternative development options, including pros, cons, and risks.
· Provides assessment of timing of investment triggers and go/no go decision points.
Information and Communication Management
• Responsible for the development and management of the communication plan for the program, including stakeholder management plan. Ensures effective, accurate, and timely communication of program information to meet the needs of the asset team and stakeholders.
• Participates in representing the asset team in governance presentations, Operating Plan reviews, stakeholder discussions, and other venues.
• Provides complete, accurate and timely timeline, budget and resource information in appropriate Pfizer systems to enable effective portfolio management and decision making.
• Drives development of project level goals that contribute to the overall goals of the business and monitors progress against these goals, working in close association with the Portfolio Directors to ensure alignment. Provides project information necessary to support portfolio-level decision making and prioritization.
• For Proof of Concept or pivotal study readouts (and as appropriate data monitoring committees and interim analyses), coordinates internal and external communication plans.
• Conducts lessons learned and after action reviews.
• Utilizes negotiation, facilitation, meeting management, and conflict resolution skills to enhance cross-functional team performance.
• Understands and communicates team roles/responsibilities; helps new team members get up to speed on the project, and ensures all team members have access to project information necessary to be successful.
• Ensures all appropriate team member views have been raised and incorporated into team decisions as appropriate.
• Identifies team performance issues and partners with team leadership to recommend and develop appropriate actions.
• Ensures cross-functional process efficiencies are identified and maximized in accordance with team project goals.
• Leads team chartering process.
• Leads implementation of team health survey.
• Models optimal team member and meeting etiquette behaviors, encourages straight talk.
• Clarifies project deliverables/workload to enable Partner Lines to assess resource needs, raise gaps, and partner with team leadership to resolve.
Thanks and Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Resource Logistics Inc.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: (732) 553-0566 Ext 80
Fax: (732) 553-0568
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment