Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Job Title: IAM Architect position
IAM Architect position, strong IAM protocols and standards, Single Sign On (SSO), Multi-Factor authentication (MFA), and Privilege Access Management (PAM) experience
Long term contract
Location: Jersey City, NJ or Boston, MA
Cyber Security Identity Access Management (IAM) Architect
This role will work closely with the CTO and the CISO have responsibility to influence cyber security strategy actions cross-functionally and must possess a high degree of integrity, sound judgment, as well as have domain competency in the field of information security and risk management. The ideal candidate is an integrator of people and processes, a thought leader, a problem solver, is knowledgeable about cyber security, and has a strong knowledge of security best practices and security technologies.
· Ensure regulatory requirements and industry best practices are followed
· Fulfill requests for internal and external audit exams
· Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
· Work closely with Identity Access Management (IAM), Security Operations, Risk Management, Application owners, and Product managers to drive the identity strategy
· Drive the Privilege Access Management strategy and manage the PAM technology deployment and support
· Bring automation to the Identity Access Management and Entitlement Review systems
· Streamline the on boarding experience for hiring managers.
· Improve the security request process for end users, approving managers and resource owners
· Automate the de-provisioning of entitlements
· Work with vendors and third parties to evaluate new products, features and solutions
· Stay current on security technology and trends in Identity and Access Management and the consumer products and retail industries
· Manage large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects
· Promote security education and awareness.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or closely related field is required
· 6+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management in a global, complex environment with a focus in Federation, Single Sign On (SSO), Multi-Factor authentication (MFA), and Privilege Access Management (PAM)
· Expertise in common IAM protocols and standards such as Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, AD, LDAP, and MFA and PAM technologies
· The preferred candidate would be current in the latest development technologies including Java & J2EE, AWS, Azure
· Experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
· Experience in Windows Active Directory, Unix or Linux servers, and Relational databases
· Results-oriented, delivery-driven individual requiring minimal guidance
· Demonstrates initiative and the ability to supervise others
· Ability to support multiple projects, shifting priorities, and changing environments/landscapes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Waiting for your response…
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.