Web Developer (ArcGIS)
Long Island City, NY 11101
Scheduled Work Hours:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (including 1 hour for lunch), 35 work hours per week
Project Start/End Date:
Project Start Date – October 16th, 2017
Total Estimated Project Hours:
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Develop and enhance software applications and databases using Microsoft technologies by following established SDLC processes. Collaborate with project management team and business operations team during analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases.
· 4+ years of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support and related activities through different stages of SDLC process.
· 4+ years of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017
· 4+ years of experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 · 6+ years of experience in using VSS/TFS for source code management.
· 4+ years of experience in doing unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
· 4+ years of experience in implementing security best practices at application and database level.
· 4+ years of experience in drafting user documents/manuals.
· 3+ years of experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
· Experience in applying design patterns.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, ER Studio and SharePoint is preferable
· Experience in Microsoft Azure technologies is preferred.
· 4+ years of experience working with public sector preferable.
· Must have experience in utilizing work flow automation as well as electronic document as well as process work flow management tools like DocuSign, SharePoint, Adobe document cloud etc.
If you need any more info, please feel free to call me at 973-272-4205
Thanks and Regards
Spruce Technology, Inc.
1149 Bloomfield Ave. Clifton, NJ 07012
O: 973-272-4205| F: 201-338-6260
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sprucetech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment