Send me your resume on email@example.com
OPT EAD IS ALSO OK BUT GENUINE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE COME IN MY INBOX
I would like to submit your candidature for this position, could you please tell me how comfortable you are with this position.
Position: Network Engineer
Job function: Information Technology Network Engineer
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Long term contract
This position is responsible for implementation, maintenance, and support of Network Infrastructure and Network Security infrastructure in a global enterprise environment. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Network implementation and support including Operation, and Change Management for Network Infrastructure and Network Security Devices including but not limited to Cisco, Arista and F5
- Monitoring and support of global Network services including ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex system and network issues in and out of core business hours
- Work outside of normal business hours when required (scheduled maintenance, outage response, last minute urgent requests, 24x7 Network on-call support)
- Direct engagement with customers to manage their requests
- Tier 1-2 support for Enterprise network and users
- Assist application and system owners in troubleshooting network issues
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Experience with Routing & switching technologies
- Be detail oriented, have a passion for technology, solid problem solving sills and ability to accept ownership and accountability for multiple different networks
- Strong analytical problem solving skills resulting in problem resolution
- Strong knowledge of Networking infrastructure
- Experience in protocols such as OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Arista and Cisco routers, switches, IOS, NXOS, and F5 Load balancers
- Experience with Cisco and/or Palo Alto firewalls preferred
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with limited supervision
- Effective verbal and written skills with excellent cross-boundary collaboration skills
- Windows Server/PC network troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of TCP and UDP mechanics including ability to interpret packet captures
- Experience with MS Office to include Visio, Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing and conflicting priorities
- Strong focus on customer needs and a willingness to accommodate
- Ability to work outside of core business hours, including nights and weekends
2521, 152nd Ave NE
Suite 16C1, Redmond, WA 98052
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.