Position Oracle Projects Technical(Costing/Accounting)
Duration 3+ Months
Oracle Projects Technical Consultant (Projects Costing/Accounting)
This technical position is responsible for the development and support of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.1.3 application extensions. Activities of this role include production support, developing, remediating, unit and integration testing the customizations in release 12. This role is also responsible for working with business customers, understanding their processes, assisting in testing and defect remediation.
• Expertise in Oracle Projects, General Ledger, iProcurement, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Shipping, Cost Management, Accounts Payables
• Proficient with tools used to support Oracle application development including, but not limited to SQL, PL/SQL, XML Publisher, Discoverer and Workflow
• Adheres to design, development, code deliverables, and unit and integration testing processes.
• Designs, develops and supports extensions and customizations for Oracle E-Business Suite
• Adheres to production support management processes, responds within agreed upon SLA to support tickets, and works effectively with Oracle Support.
- Assists in preparing estimated work efforts for tasks assigned
- Participates in project meetings, provides status updates and adheres to project schedules
- Ensures product delivery and quality using change management process
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
- Strong knowledge of Oracle table structures, schemas, API's and open interfaces
- Hands on experience designing and developing reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions to Oracle EBS using the Oracle applications development tools
- Full knowledge of systems lifecycle development methodologies and Oracle implementations
- Technical design documentation experience.
IntelliSoft Technologies, Inc
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460
Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756-1212 x Ext-133