Duration::: 18+ months
J2EE application development including front end, back end, and middle tier components utilizing multiple design patterns, experience utilizing third party middleware tools that are incorporated in application design, web services creation, consumption and implementation, extensive knowledge of web and application servers.
• Must be a full stack developer
• Requires minimum 8 years of Java/JEE core development experience
• Requires minimum of 5 year of writing unit tests using unit test frameworks like junit, mockito, jmockit and other mocking frameworks
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in asynchronous programming
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in all these AJAX, JQUERY
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in implementing code quality rules in the code (SonarQube)
• Requires minimum 2 years of rules engine experience (OPA).
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in developing scripts using ant, maven
• Requires minimum 3 years of experience in writing efficient SQL queries
• Requires minimum 2 years coding experience with all facets of Spring especially (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
• Requires minimum 5 years of experience in designing and developing restful APIs and Web Services using JAX-RS (Jersey, Rest Easy, Spring Rest)
• Requires minimum 2 years web application development with Struts modules
• Requires minimum 2 years Web Services experience, top-down, bottom-up, Implementation with JAXWS, CXF
• Requires minimum 2 years Oracle SQL experience
• Optional 2 years Application Server experience, JBOSS, Deployment Management, etc.
• Optional 2 years scripting experience (with Shell, Groovy, etc.)
• Operational understanding of browser based application infrastructure running in clustered hardware environment. Experience should include solid working knowledge of Linux O/S and Shell scripting.
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in using automations tools like Jenkins
• Requires minimum 2 year of experience in troubleshooting operational issues which spawns multiple layers in the environment
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in solving productions issues and doing Root Cause Analysis
• Experience working in an agile software development environment that utilizes continuous integration build processes that include deployment and regression testing.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Experience in Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Requires minimum 2 years' experience with understanding Enterprise Architecture
• Experience in aligning the work with Enterprise Architecture visions and goals
-Our development environment includes but not limited to Eclipse, OPA workbench, Adobe LiveCycle designer workbench, SVN, JRebel, XRebel and Windows/CentOS virtual machine and production environment include but not limited to clustered JBOSS application servers running primarily off CentOS(Linux) OS, clustered Apache web servers, F5 load balancers, BRE(OPA), Adobe Lifecycle ES4 or AEM family of products, Subversion source management, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, , Wily Introscope, QAS Pro Web etc.
-This resource will be a developer and will be working in one of our development teams. Expectation is to receive documentation of deliverables and knowledge transfer.
-What we are looking for is a strong technical contributor who can quickly come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The candidate filling this position must able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Experience working with government agencies would be advantageous, but is not required.
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone Number: 4083170856 Ext::145
Direct Number: 4083515412
Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment