BA – Business Analyst - Item Processing Job
Job type: Contract
Team: Item processing team
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 2 years
Rate: $50/hr on C2C – Fixed and Non-negotiable
Level: senior positions
Strictly NO OPT/OPT EAD/CPT/ H1B please !! – Client is not accepting these. I am sorry about that.
Prefer USC or GC on first priority for Immediate interviews with the client and secondly can consider GC EAD or L2 EAD or L1 EAD or H4 EAD as priority but not mandatory
Openings: 2 open roles active
Interviews: Telephonic and/or Skype
Priority: Very High
Currently we are actively searching for BA. This is the same requirement that was open earlier. We are fulfilling the second set of requirements now. The rate cap is $50 and the contract will be for a year and extendable.
REQUIREMENT ONE: BA - Knowledge of day 1 processing functions such as check image capture, item processing, integration and file standards such as OCD / ICL etc for banking industry is required. Knowledge of day 2 functions such as returns, research and adjustments etc is preferred.
- Knowledge of day 1 processing functions such as check image capture, item processing, integration and file standards such as OCD / ICL etc for banking industry is required.
- Knowledge of day 2 functions such as returns, research and adjustments etc is preferred.
- Ability to define process maps, controls, systems flows and systems integration views will be required in this role.
- Ability to understand systems design and development efforts to either existing item processing systems or deployment of new capabilities is required.
- Role also includes someone that knows how to design new and / or make major changes to existing systems and also be the link with the developers.
- Looking for definite experience with hands on design , architecture and leading the design / planning phases as a tech lead.
- Someone with more of the distributed technologies will be ideal and experience in designing / building systems interfaces, will be good to consider.
- Having Mainframe background is not mandatory, but preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment