Job Title: Data Warehouse Architect
Location: Austin, TX Strongly Preferred (local candidates will be considered first)
Duration: 10 month contract
Interview Mode: phone + F2F/Skype
Data Warehouse Architect
As a Data Warehouse Architect, the Worker must have a strong background in architecting and developing technical solutions for data warehouse and business intelligence.
- The Worker will be extensively engaged with customers to collect requirements and must have had highly advanced oversight and responsibility for modeling, configuration, development, and implementation of Data Warehouse solution for a large group or organization.
- The Worker must be able to quickly understand existing architecture and application requirements.
- The Worker should be able to design and develop enterprise ready solution with conformed data warehouse standards.
- The worker should provide solutions to application reporting requirements, as well as, Data Warehouse needs.
- The worker must have experience developing processes and procedures in support of a large enterprise BI/DW environment.
- The Worker must be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed documentation, and generate work estimates in an SDLC environment.
- The Worker must be quality conscious and be dedicated to delivering quality products on time and on budget.
• 8+ years extensive hands-on experience in architecting, configuring and implementing Data Warehouse solutions for a large group or organization
• 8+ years expertise in requirement gathering, customer engagement and project management
• 8+ years' experience with multi-database environment development
• 8+ years' experience with data warehousing design/development (ties to HCM/Financial desired)
• 8+ years' experience with database programming (TSQL, PL/SQL, BTEQ)
• 8+ years' experience with ANSI standard database environment development (DB2/Oracle/Teradata)
• 8+ years' experience with metadata solution development
• 8+ years' experience with advanced reporting and analytics
• 8+ years advanced ETL tool or solution development
• 7+ years' experience with data warehouse architecture standards, process, and methodology, with good knowledge of data integration, data quality, multi-dimensional design and ETL tools
• 5+ years' experience with DB2 data warehouse (10.1v or higher) development
• 5+ years' experience in re-architecting existing systems to an enterprise ready solutions
• 4+ years hands-on experience with near/real-time data integration design
• 4+ years extensive experience with complex application and data security requirements
• 4+ years' experience working with IT and business customers
• 1+ year hands-on experience in designing solutions with end user self-service as the primary focus
NICE TO HAVE:
• 3+ years proficiency with the Microsoft Windows and Office products
• 3+ years public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
• 1+ year experience working with State agency projects preferably Comptroller of Public Accounts (TX-CPA) experience
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to design strategies and
• Must be able to work with the Data Warehouse, Database Administration, and Business Intelligence Teams in a professional and collaborative manner to ensure that data models comply with organizational standards
• Must prepare all required artifacts accurately and in a timely fashion
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to develop processes and procedures for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence infrastructure
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of project management methodologies both traditional and Agile/Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Must perform work as assigned without direct supervision
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.