Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for Oracle Financial Functional Consultant at Houston, TX
Job Title: Oracle Financial Functional Consultant
Job Location: Houston, TX
Interview: Telephonic & Skype
· Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Oracle eBS R12 Financials
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Proficient with Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and Internet Expenses modules of Oracle Financials Applications.
· At least 5 years' experience of hands-on functional experience in Oracle Finance Applications Release 11i and Release 12 environments with atleast one full life cycle implementation experience in the above modules.
· Knowledge in integrating Saleforce and Apttus with Oracle EBS would be an added advantage.
· Experience in Purchasing and Inventory would be an added advantage
· Knowledge in Technical aspects including reports, sql, workflows, oaf would be an added advantage
· Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals
· Engage with the user community to understand business processes and gather requirements
· Provide design approaches, suggest best practices in industry for various processes in Procure to Pay and Inventory management
· Prepare requirements, project scoping, design, testing, and user documentation to be used for solution design and build purposes
· Provide production support on all aspects of the Oracle Finance Applications environment
· Exceptional ability to diagnose and solve system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines in a limited resources environment
· Proven interpersonal skills, with ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business and technical resources
· Ability to deliver end-to-end solution for support problems and development tasks including identifying the issue, configuration, development and testing
· Ability to work effectively with Oracle Support to resolve Service Request (SR) issues
· Team player who can work in a collaborative Oracle Finance Applications environment which integrate with custom .net applications, Oracle Supply Chain Applications and Oracle Human Capital Management Applications
· Ability and willingness to quickly understand the custom application environments and business processes and integration around the custom applications with Oracle Finance Applications to take ownership of solutions
· Communicate issues effectively to system analysts, work with them to create solutions, verify fixes, perform regression testing and assist in deploying solutions
· Compose online recorded training courses and provide training to the users
· Design, develop and execute test plans for Oracle Financials Applications
· Exposure to building Oracle application from scratch
Please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 614-401-5194
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment