Location: Peoria, IL
Duration: 18 month contract (with extension option)
Rate: Wide Open
End Client: Caterpillar
USC, GC, GC-EAD as of now.
no H1, no OPT, no H4, no TN.
Top Three Skills:
1. 10+ years working within an IT security environment.
2. Five or more years experience in Information Security or connected systems/product Engineering such as IoT (Internet of Things), OT (Operational Technology), equipment data analytics systems, or Autonomous Vehicle Engineering.
3. · Experience with relevant industry standards, such as: * ISO 27001, 27002 * NIST CSF * NIST 800-82 * ISA 62443 * SOC Reporting
Client is moving to the utilization of IoT technology to provide IT services to their enterprise. This will consist of a variety of Iot and cloud platforms. Company has limited security team and is looking to enlist key specialists in their entire IoT security roadmap. This position will assist Company in securing the IoT environment and providing guidance on security account services selection. They will bring in Security Engineering Industry best practice and ensure standards/ discipline as appropriate required to protect enterprise IT and Business IT teams.
Candidate will use advanced knowledge and expertise in the area of IoT computing to:
(1) Consult with executive owners of IoT-applications within the client's enterprise,
(2) determine the appropriate computer hardware, software and system specifications to be used for IoT computing security across the client's enterprise,
(3) develop architectural approach to security of computer-based IoT security systems for the client;
(4) Test and prototype computer systems for IoT computing to ensure they conform to design specifications,
(5) establish standards and templates to be used for IoT computing computer systems,
(6) Develop process and structure for the IoT computing computer systems; and
(7) Provide knowledge transfer and training to ensure peers and users understand the IoT environment.
The consultant will work directly with security engineers to assess security concerns and selection processes for AWS security services as it relates to compliance standards set forth by Enterprise Security and Risk Management team. Provide hands-on technical engineering and ownership of the growing cloud security program across AWS platform helping to build secure and robust systems responsible for serving various business units.
• This person needs to understand how cloud security is configured, provisioned, etc. to ensure that all security has been enabled within the cloud.
*need to be very comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing
• Need deep tech knowledge in AWS and ideally Azure, but Azure could be a plus if AWS experience is strong enough.
• Administer and selecting controls for the enterprise account.
• Experience in DevOps/SecOps and Cloud Security
• Hands on with security (Security Engineer skills with Security Architect thought leadership)
• Automation experience for all aspects of cloud
• Experience in security practices for all AWS Cloud technology nuances (ie, web app, firewalls, servers, network, image, patching, database, data protection techniques, VPN, DNS, TCP/IP)
• Experience with Jenkins and Github—scripting and security practices before things go into production
• NIST, ISO 270001 framework familiarity, cloud control matrixes, governance and compliance.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment