Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume I will get back to you
Job Title: JAVA Developer with Multifactor Authentication
Location : Philadelphia PA
Duration: Long Term
USC, Green Card, EAD-GC, H4 EAD, L2 EAD Only
• Overall 6+ years' of Java experience with expertise in Spring Security, Multifactor Authentication Development (MFA). AWS experience is also preferred. Functions as Senior member of an agile team and helps drive consistent development practices - tools, common components, and documentation Performs hands-on architecture, design, and development of systems Works with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements, based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues Writes code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing. Identifies exciting opportunities for adopting new security technologies to solve existing needs and future challenges.
• Performs ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivers continuous improvement
• Provides continuous support for ongoing application availability
• Conducts code reviews and builds test automation
• Debugs software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects Defines the integration build and produces a build definition for generation of the software
• Designs and builds integration components and interfaces in collaboration with other development or operation teams as necessary
• Contributes to teams for deployment, updates and maintenance of new or existing Infrastructure (servers, databases) and Commercial Off the Shelf Security solutions
• Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
Ashok KumarIDC Technologies Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment