Salesforce Developer | Woodlawn, MD
The Salesforce.com Developer will assist with the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of Salesforce.com implementations for our federal customer. These solutions are comprised of leading edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visual force, and other related technologies. The Salesforce.com Developer will also contribute subject matter expertise and provide mentorship and training to clients and junior professionals.
· Perform business process analysis, document process flow using tools such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from a procedural and technology standpoint.
· Iterate through the process with the client to review/refine and seek sign off.
· Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
· Perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom development using Salesforce objects and entities like Page Layouts, Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visual Force code, etc.
· Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be responsible for documenting technical solutions based on project requirements and industry best practices.
· Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification Work with project lead to prioritize and resolve issues Strong knowledge of the architecture and working principles of all of the above are required.
· Prepare system design documents in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and 90-100% complete Business Requirements Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
· Salesforce Developer (401) Certification.
· 5+ years' experience in developing technology solutions in .Net and/or Java.
· 3+ years' experience with Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce and/or other related technologies.
· Experience performing day-to-day operational support functions within Salesforce.com.
· Hands on experience with Salesforce Metadata, real time/batch integration, web services, Bulk, SOAP/REST API, XML/WSDL, middleware.
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
· Desire for and ability to perform in an environment where innovation, thought leadership, and individuality are core to success.
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications.
· Microsoft Visio
· Willingness to be "on-call" in rotation environment (evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
· Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders collaboratively
· Salesforce Advanced Developer (501) Certification.
P.S. : Do mention consultant's present LOCATION and VISA TYPE in your mail.
Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201-620-9700* 133 | mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ping me @ email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment