SAP Basis Administrator | Lansing, MI
Duration: 4-6 Months
Mode: Phone then Skype or Onsite, Depending on Candidates Location
Our client is looking for a SAP Basis Administrator with extensive technical knowledge of SAP systems. The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the design, install, configuration, and maintenance of the multiple SAP landscapes. This will be for a 3 to 4 month period to backfill an employee while he is out of town on vacation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The SAP Basis Administrator will work closely with the SAP functional, ABAP, and IT infrastructure teams providing technical support. Collaboration and strong communication skills will be necessary to succeed in this position. In addition, the below skills are required for this SAP Basis role:
· Provide day-to-day support for SAP systems, including but not limited to system monitoring, transport management, printer administration and SAP troubleshooting
· Manage SAP system Dev and QA refreshes, migration and client copy processes
· Implement and support SAP systems on SQL database including database activities like restore/recovery, database growth management, performance tuning, and patch upgrades.
· Participate in installing and upgrading (support packs and enhancement packs) both ABAP and Java stacks using SUM, SWPM, SPAM/SAINT, Kernel upgrades and OSS notes.
· Upgrade\update and support SAP [CC 6.0 on EHP7, [SS Portal 7.0, BPC 10.1, GRC 7.3, SLD 7.4 and
Solution Manager 7.1 on Microsoft SQL Server database platform.
· Install & Maintain BSI tax factory 10.0 in all existing ECC systems and applying transports for BSI.
· Responsible for System Licensing, User Measurement (USMM) for yearly SAP System Audit.
· Apply recommendations from SAP for the Optimization report in the Landscape.
· Create and maintain RFC connections, background jobs, logon groups, partner profiles, SAP licenses, developer and access keys, OSS IDs, profile parameters and SAP directories
· Work extensively in Security Management-User administration (user creation, assigning roles/profiles and locking/unlocking/resetting password) and Role Administration (role creation and modification).
· Performance tuning and advanced troubleshooting skills of the early watch alert ([WA), service level reporting (SLA), system administration for all systems in the landscape, analyze EW reports and implementing its recommendations.
· Monitor all the background jobs, daily monitoring and the performance of the system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication and analytical and documentation skills
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP, BPC, and GRC
· Experience installing and upgrading ERP systems
P.S. : Do mention consultant's present LOCATION and VISA TYPE in your mail.
Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201-620-9700* 133 | mail me @ email@example.com
Ping me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment