Please reply to ,
Position: Sr. QA Automation Lead
Location: Aliso Viejo
Type: 12-months contract (on-going; extended 6-months at a time)
Sr. QA Automation Lead
The test automation supervisor is responsible for leading the Robot Framework test automation efforts within Pacific Life Division's IT department. This hands-on role will create scripts, train and mentor local/remote scripters, review manual test cases to assess suitability & readiness for automation, perform script reviews of Robot Framework scripts created by other team members, monitor test results & trends, and help to keep our Jenkins-based virtual test infrastructure up to date & healthy.
- Expert-level Robot Framework test automation skills (web, API, DB, XML, etc.)
- Able to rapidly determine reliable, non-brittle web locators using CSS, Xpath, and jQuery
- Can devise & enforce scripting conventions that will produce intuitive, easily digestible result files
- Strong ability to decompose target applications into abstract layers/page objects
- Proficiency with Git version control including branching, merging, and resolving merge conflicts
- Advanced Jenkins CI skills including user administration plus job and node configuration
- Advanced technical knowledge, insight, and testing skills spanning multiple application tiers (client, API, DB, etc.)
- Able to clearly articulate complex technical concepts in simple, easy to grasp terms when teaching/mentoring junior scripters
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
P: 803-317-2541 E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangout: email@example.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-mishra-9a232112a/
For Job Updates please add: 1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist
An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: 1 Point System LLC works with Direct Clients and Preferred Vendors Nationwide.
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of 1 Point System LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach 1 Point System LLC Client directly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment